Thompson & Redwood Rabbit & Guinea Pig Pellets
Rabbit & Guinea Pig Pellets is a nutritionally balanced feed with added Vitamin C.
To feed your rabbit, start by providing it with an unlimited amount of grass hay and water on a daily basis. For a more convenient option, feed your rabbit pellets. Limit the amount to 1/4 of a cup per 5 pounds of body weight per day, because rabbits that eat too many pellets can suffer from obesity.
Rabbits should not be fed Lucerne (alfalfa) and keep limited to young or under weight rabbits.
Provide plenty of fresh leafy greens & vegetables (10-20% of overall diet). As a guide, feed around two packed cups of leafy greens per kg body weight per day. Some examples are vegetables such as broccoli, celery, endive, beet/carrot tops, Brussel sprouts, spinach leaves, bok choy, other Asian greens, dark leafed lettuce varieties and herbs such as parsley, dandelion, coriander, basil, dill, and mint.
- Our pellets keep their natural flavours.
- Fortified with Advanced Feeds vitamin and mineral premix.
- Each bag displays an Expiry Date, so you know its fresh.
- We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia. Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness.
- We believe the best way for your rabbit or guinea pig to receive the vital nutrients and energy it needs is through a natural product. Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness.
Crude Protein (%) 15.2
M.E. (MJ/Kg) 10.1
Digestibility (%) 74.0
Calcium (%) 1.23
Phosphorous (%) 0.61
Fibre (%) 19.9
May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: Lupins, Oat Hulls, Wheat, Cereal By-Products, Lucerne Fines, Salt, Vitamin C, Vitamin & Mineral Premix.
Ad lib. Feed in conjunction with high quality roughage and ensure animals have access to clean fresh drinking water at all times.
For more Rabbit and G Pig products https://www.backyardstobarnyards.com.au/product/ol-jacks-rabbit-guinea-pig-micro-pellets/