eco-hydrate is a unique water saving product that draws extra moisture into the root zone of plants. Plants need up to 50% less watering and are better able to cope with drought stress and transplant shock. Perfect for seedlings, potted plants, lawns and for when you go on holidays. 100% biodegradable.
- Plants require up to 50% less watering
- Reduces plant stress caused by drought and transplant shock
- Improves water penetration and retention
- Enriched with seaweed, fulvic and amino acids for better plant health
- Use on vegies, potted plants, garden beds and lawns
- 100% biodegradable
- Australian made
270g/L Organic Humectants
110g/L Organic Soil Surfactants
How it Works
1. Powerful soil wetter improves water penetration and absorption
2. Unique humectants attract and direct additional moisture to the roots
3. Added seaweed helps plants cope with stress related to lack of water
4. Specific amino acids assist plants to use water more efficiently
5. Fulvic and amino acids along with seaweed help improve soil structure and moisture retention
Who is Eco Organic Garden
Eco Organic Garden are widely recognised within the industry as the leading organic garden range and are very proud to have been a part of the organic movement long before it became trendy. The bulk of our products are independently Certified Organic by Australian Organic as our commitment to genuine organic products.
One core feature of organic gardening is a focus on soil health. Soil contains an incredibly complex mix of microbes (bacteria and fungi) and mesofauna (like worms and predatory mites) which all play important roles in recycling nutrients and keeping plants healthy. The use of organic fertilisers and mulches feeds and nurtures these hard workers and keeps the soil at its peak.
Synthetic fertilisers and other non-organic garden products are actually detrimental to the soil and kill off this biologically diversity. In their absence it is easier for pests and diseases to take hold. Synthetic fertilisers also cause a build up of salts in the soil which can harm plant roots and the physical structure of the soil.
For more Eco Organic products https://www.backyardstobarnyards.com.au/product/eco-neem/