Dsatco Triple-C Mulch
Dsatco Triple-C Mulch is a blend of cereal crops (collectively known as corn), chicken manure and canola. It is a nitrogen-rich and water-retaining mulch that has the ability to keep soil 5-10 degrees cooler, saves valuable water, adds pro-biotics to your soil and has the capacity to reverse non wetting soils. Organic matter in our mulch breaks down slowly and nutrients are easily taken up by your plants. Triple-C will enhance your soil biodiversity, adding vital soil microbes and minerals essential for plant growth. The structure of this mulch provides food, moisture and protection for the life in your soils.
Why Use Triple – C Mulch
- Unique formula for WA gardens
- Environmentally friendly
- Compressed 100L bag
- Light brown colour
- Composted to ensure that the mulch is weed, seed, and disease free
- 100% WA owned and sourced material
- PH 6.5
- Adds Nutrients -Triple-C mulch has a diverse mineral and nutrient content from the special blend of materials used in the formulation. This combination is slightly acidic for increased benefits on alkaline soils.
- Saves Water and Energy – Triple-C mulch has a high amount of nutrients composted and made available to your plants, reducing the need for additional fertilisers and soil conditioners. Triple-C mulch reduces water usage on your garden and suppresses weed germination.
- Saves Money – Triple-C mulch acts as an insulation layer over the soil and plant roots, reducing evaporation of water and maintaining a cooler moist environment. Water easily penetrates through the mulch, retaining soil moisture.
- Increases Soil Biology -Triple-C has microbial bacteria that grows naturally within it. Enhanced by composted chicken manure, the mulch creates an ideal environment for worms to grow and flourish.
- Environmentally Friendly – The Triple-C mulch is produced from farmers waste residues making this product environmentally sustainable.
- Builds Soil Structure – As the Triple-C mulch breaks down into the soil, it adds nutrients and builds soil biology.
How To Use
DSATCO Triple-C mulch is easy to apply. Just tip out the contents and spread over the desired area. It should be applied 40-50 mm thick on the garden, leaving 100mm around the base of plants and then water thoroughly after application. This will flush the micro bacteria into the soil for almost instant results. Improved plant health is noticeable within just 3 days. Wear a mask and gloves and keep product damp while applying to avoid inhaling the mix.
100L Eco-bale covers 4-5m2 at 40-50mm thick. The Eco-bale is packed tight and convenient to place in the area of use.
- Nitrogen 12.5%
- Phosphorus 2.4%
- Potassium 15.6%